Sample History Report
Get your real report here!
What information do you get from a CycleVin VIN Report?
Buying a motorcycle is an exciting time. And you want to be sure that you are getting a good deal, right? Who wants to buy a motorcycle only to find out later there are any issues with it? The questions that you need to ask: Is the title is clean? What condition is the vehicle in? Has it been damaged, stolen, recalled? Has it been through a FLOOD?
Did you know that you can do a VIN check on any car, truck or motorcycle produced since 1981? In addition to answering the questions above, a VIN search will also give you info on a vehicle as it changes hands and as it is repaired or serviced. A VIN report will give you all of the answers with a detailed history report. Protect yourself by getting a full VIN report.
- A list of all data on the requested vehicle from Make to MSRP; you’ll find 22 specifications listed here.
- You will receive the date the title was switched to each state, the State of the Title, Type, Mileage of vehicle, and the VIN of the requested vehicle.
- Lists any damage that has been reported, the date it was reported, the reporting entity, insurance companies (if any), and details of the damage.
- Any recorded theft or theft recovery reports/activity on the requested vehicle.
- Does the vehicle have a lien against it?
- Has the vehicle ever been impounded or exported?
- We list out individual records of each type of problem. You will find date and brander for each issue.